The roof that covers your business or commercial property already has higher durability and a longer lifespan than a residential room. However, this doesn’t make it immune to damages from the elements, and the wear and tear of time. How can you tell if it’s time to replace the roof on your commercial property? Allow the roofing experts at East Cost Flat Roofing to guide you through the top three signs that your roof is ready to be replaced.
Top 3 Signs of Needing a New Roof
1. Visible Water Damage Have you recently checked the walls or attic of your property and noticed water stains? A watermark or stain is an indicator that your commercial roof is no longer handling the natural damage of the elements.
This can happen for two reasons:
- The roofing wasn’t able to withstand the elements in the first place.
- The roof membrane and protection are failing you due to age.
2. Damaged Roof Membrane One of the easiest ways to tell that you have considerable damage to your roof is by checking out the roof membrane. Strong winds and storms can cause severe damage to your roof membrane by eventually lifting it off the service. If your roof membrane is uplifted by 25% or more, it’s time to replace your roofing system!
3. Insulation of Your Property Is your property insulated as it should be? Your commercial roof contributes to the insulation of your property. If you notice your electric bills are beginning to increase even tho your HVAC has been running as normal, then it may be your room that’s causing the trouble.
Why Choose a Duro-Last Roof
Is it time to replace your roof, but you’re unsure of which route to go? Contact the experts at East Coast Flat Roofing and allow the experts to guide you through why you should invest in the Duro-last difference!
Duro-Last Roofing Systems offer proven chemistry and decades of solid performance! As the industry leader in commercial roofing, Duro-Last produces roofing membranes with performance layers that exceed industry standards and competitors.
Do you have questions about which route you should take when purchasing a new commercial roofing system? At East Coast Flat Roofing, our company is dedicated to one material supplier for a reason. We proudly work directly with Duro-Last, eliminating the middleman, and ensuring that you are taken care of efficiently and effectively.
Contact a member of our team today with any questions that you may have!