Are you interested in investing in a new roofing system for your commercial building but aren’t sure which one to choose? The roofing experts at East Coast Flat Roofing have you covered! Be sure that you’re making the best choice when you invest in a new roof for your building, and allow our team of experts to walk you through making the best possible choice for you.
At East Coast Flat Roofing, we are firm believers in Duro-Last roofing systems, and when you learn more about them, it’s easy to see why! Allow our roofing connoisseurs to walk you through the top five reasons to invest in Duro-Last Roofing Systems, and contact us today to get started!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Duro-Last
1. The Duro-Last Difference At East Coast Flat Roofing, we firmly believe in the Duro-Last difference! Duro-Last Roofing Systems offer proven chemistry and decades of solid performance. As the industry leader in commercial roofing, Duro-Last produces roofing membranes with performance layers that exceed industry standards and competitors.
2. Custom-Fabrication Duro-Last Roofing Systems provide custom-fabrication of the entire roof. That includes accessories and all details. Saving time, increasing quality, and offering more protection for your building.
3. Unmatched Warranties Duro-Last Roofing Systems provide unparalleled protection for commercial roofing applications. The warranty options include material and labor coverage, as well as hail and high wind protection. No matter the job, Duro-Last provides a warranty with the right amount of coverage.
4. Edge-to-Edge Solutions Duro-Last is a full roofing system provider. From edge metal and drainage products to fasteners and plates, adhesives, and Duro-Guard insulation products. Duro-Last has everything that your commercial roofing project needs.
5. Code Approvals Duro-Last roofing membranes meet or exceed major national fire and wind code requirements, as well as most required regional approvals throughout the entire country!
Do you have questions about the Duro-Last difference? At East Coast Flat Roofing, our company is dedicated to one material supplier for a reason. We proudly work directly with Duro-Last, eliminating the middleman, and ensuring that you are taken care of efficiently and effectively.
Contact a member of our team today with any questions that you may have!